Timber Tennis For PC – Free Download
Timber Tennis Review
We do not know what it is but the truth is that the pixels and the poor definition in the design of some games are things that, in spite of having better and better mobile devices, do not stop calling our attention. Possibly for many it is a question of nostalgia and to be able to return to remember those sensations that they experienced in their day with the endless games with their Atari, their NES of Nintendo, their Amstrad or their Spectrum. Be that as it may, the fact is that the developers of Timberman, the random lumberjack who has to saw many logs, have decided to put on the tennis suit and jump on the track to emulate the greats of the racket. This is Timber Tennis, a very basic game but not bad, much less. The goal is clear: just as in the games of a lifetime, you will have to put aside the network and try to return the balls that come to you. It brings us back almost to the time of Pong. We will face different characters like the princess, the hipster or the boxer, and we can improve the skills and abilities of our tennis player with special shots, balls and others. So nothing, to play and unlock characters. Main features Neither Roland Garros, nor Wimbledon, nor Masters 1000 of Miami, nor anything. All you need is tennis here: pixelated graphics can not be more. 20 different characters to unlock. 30 unlockable balls and different challenges. More than 10 different tracks. Possibility of playing in local multiplayer mode (nothing online) by dividing the device screen in two. Soundtrack with 8-bit audio. Without a doubt an excellent and entertaining game of tennis without greater aspiration than to make us have a good time with our Android.
Timber Tennis Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex GC 5050 Specs
How To Play/Download Timber Tennis on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Timber Tennis‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Timber Tennis in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Timber Tennis on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Timber Tennis, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Timber Tennis on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.