tinyCam Monitor For PC – Free Download
tinyCam Monitor Review
Your Android device can become a mobile surveillance center. You just need to install the tinyCam Monitor app that facilitates remote connection with both private and public IP / network cameras. Compatible with most cameras on the market. By launching the app you can see where you are all what your cameras are registering and even control their movement and carry out other actions to adjust the image. A very good solution to monitor your property with different features that can be expanded with the PRO version. Main features Compatible with most camera manufacturers (support M-JPEG, H.264, ONVIF and MPEG-4 / H.264). Digital zoom control. Relay and LED control for some models. Sequential mode for automatic switching of cameras. Possibility of importing and exporting the configuration from SD cards and online storage services such as Dropbox and Google Drive. Support for multiple cameras.
tinyCam Monitor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download tinyCam Monitor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘tinyCam Monitor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the tinyCam Monitor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for tinyCam Monitor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play tinyCam Monitor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running tinyCam Monitor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.