Torque For PC – Free Download
The OBD port (abbreviation of On Board Diagnostics) or on-board diagnostic port is a port used by cars and from which data can be collected on different aspects of the vehicle’s performance, such as the status of the catalytic converter or the level of emissions. An information center for your vehicle. Your Android phone can be converted into the data panel that collects this information through Torque OBD Check. This adapter uses the OBD2 system (also OBD II), which is the second generation of this port, to connect with the car and analyze its performance. What information can you consult with this application to connect to the OBD port? Power and torque data engine. Transmission temperature. Acceleration time from 0 to 100 km / h. CO2 emissions. The information compiled by the application as regards the behavior of your car, can be sent in CSV format to be registered by spreadsheet editors such as Excel or OpenOffice.
Torque Gameplay Images
Recommended: Meizu M5 Specs
How To Play/Download Torque on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Torque‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Torque in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Torque on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Torque, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Torque on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.