Tricky Test For PC – Free Download
Tricky Test Review
The games to train the brain enjoy great acceptance in Android. The puzzles that make you think as well as keeping you awake and teaching you to see things from another point of view help you to distract yourself from what surrounds you, which is sometimes a tostón. One very funny is Tricky Test. Puzzles and puzzles in Halloween edition This game usually offers puzzles and fun riddles and riddles. It is based on discarding the logic and throwing yourself to solve the puzzles where all that necessarily does not seem what it seems. Terroric riddles. In the Anglo-Saxon world you know that Halloween is very special, so there are never missing, in this case, special editions of games. In this case if you download the APK of the Halloween Limited Edition you can play with skulls, skeletons, bats and other iconic elements of the night of the dead. More than 100 puzzles.Mode friends to challenge your friends.Solutions that require you to imagine.Tap, move or wave your phone to solve the puzzles.
Tricky Test Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG G4c Specs
How To Play/Download Tricky Test on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tricky Test‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tricky Test in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tricky Test on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tricky Test, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tricky Test on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.