TypeSmart For PC – Free Download
It is easy to get angry with the corrector of a keyboard when it corrects rather than correct our writing by suggesting words that are not what we have in mind. TypeSmart is an Android keyboard designed to avoid this problem as it becomes smarter as more is used. A smart keyboard that learns from your writing. The idea is that the keyboard adapts to you and not you to the keyboard, that’s why TypeSmart allows you to customize it so that, in addition to taking note of your writing and the words you usually use, you have the keys you always need at the moment suitable. It will take you to minimize the number of errors and to have to review the text less times in search of them. Characteristics Write words or phrases that you use frequently at the touch of a button. Personalize it with themes or choose the wallpaper yourself. Translate messages in real time. Support for English, Spanish, French and German. QWERTY keyboard distributions (English, Spanish and international), AZERTY, QWERTZ and T9. Download TypeSmart for Android will get you to write more productively reducing errors and time spent.
TypeSmart Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Macho 5 Specs
How To Play/Download TypeSmart on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘TypeSmart‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the TypeSmart in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for TypeSmart on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play TypeSmart, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running TypeSmart on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.