Typing Master For PC – Free Download
Typing Master Review
You can improve your typing while having fun with Typing Master. It is a game that will develop both your ability to write on the phone’s keyboard that you will end up knowing where each key is even with your eyes closed.Main featuresDetailed information on the level of accuracy of each person’s typing.Various levels of difficulty.Function of practice and self-evaluation. Global scores table. Game music motivator. Shows the average speed and game history and practice. How to play with Typing Master? The game shows characters that you must type trying not to make mistakes. These do not necessarily have to compose existing words, so the challenge is greater when you have to pay more attention. So choose your level of difficulty and play with Typing Master for Android.
Typing Master Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Fab 9+ Specs
How To Play/Download Typing Master on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Typing Master‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Typing Master in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Typing Master on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Typing Master, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Typing Master on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.