Typing Tutor For PC – Free Download
Typing Tutor Review
Increase the speed of your writing with Typing Tutor through the different types of tests available. In particular there are three tests that you can use to improve your typing skills with the application: Alphabet. Words. Paragraphs. You must reproduce the text on screen. Typing Tutor screen shows a text that you will have to reproduce as is, using the keyboard located in the bottom. You will also have a timer that will mark the time you have to do it. The application will measure in your tests the number of attempts, the inaccuracies, the precision and the time you dedicated to it, obtaining an exact idea of your ability to type any type of text.
Typing Tutor Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Typing Tutor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Typing Tutor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Typing Tutor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Typing Tutor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Typing Tutor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Typing Tutor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.