ViewRanger GPS For PC – Free Download
ViewRanger GPS Review
Anyone who likes outdoor activities will find in ViewRanger GPS the perfect adventure companion. It is a service of maps, guided tours and navigation without the need of an Internet connection. Complemented with the web application, it can be used to plan any outing on foot, by bicycle or ski. Use it without needing coverage. Used not only by sports fans It is used by dozens of rescue teams both in Europe and in North America and has free maps from all over the world. Among others, it has these characteristics: GPS tracking. Offline maps mode. Statistics such as distance traveled and average speed. Real-time location sharing through BuddyBeacon. Recording of routes with the possibility of sharing them and linking Flickr photos. Active route navigation. Synchronization with the user account on the web.
ViewRanger GPS Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Vibe P1 Specs
How To Play/Download ViewRanger GPS on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ViewRanger GPS‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ViewRanger GPS in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ViewRanger GPS on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ViewRanger GPS, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ViewRanger GPS on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.