VNC Viewer For PC – Free Download
VNC Viewer Review
To control a computer remotely, both Windows and Linux or Mac, what you need in your Android is VNC Viewer. Thanks to this application you can connect from anywhere in the world to your computer desktop and take control to run programs, access your files or change aspects of your configuration as you would if you had it in front of you. Control your computer wherever you are. Features Completely control your computer remotely.Configures several direct connections and establishes anticipated views of the desktop.It increases the zoom on specific areas.Enjoy a simple navigation with actions on the computer desktop adapted to the gestures of the phone’s screen.Use the phone’s keyboard as a text entry method. Touch controls adapted to your computer. That your phone is a touch device will not be an obstacle to using VNC Viewer. In fact, this application adapts all gestures and tactile actions to the desktop of your computer, being able to be handled with total precision despite not using keyboard and mouse.
VNC Viewer Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor 8 Lite Specs
How To Play/Download VNC Viewer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘VNC Viewer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the VNC Viewer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for VNC Viewer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play VNC Viewer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running VNC Viewer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.