Voice of Robot For PC – Free Download
Voice of Robot Review
How would your voice sound if you were a robot? Do not ask more and find out downloading Robot Voice for Android. With this application you will no longer feel inferiority complex with respect to Bender of Futurama, Robby of Planet of Prohibited or Terminator (although this was a cyborg). You only need to record your voice With Robot Voice you only need to record your voice through the same app and immediately apply any of the fourteen different voice effects among which you will also find voice poltergeist or killer phenomenon. Before saving the locution will play a sample that you can discard if you do not like or save permanently if it is the desired result. It also allows the alteration of both tone and velocity. It simulates the talking robots that you admire. Use the recording as you wish. Once you have robotized your voice, you can save the audio clip by baptizing it as you want and use it as a tone for any of the phone’s sound functions. as alarm or ringtone. Do not hesitate and download Robot Voice.
Voice of Robot Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris N320 Specs
How To Play/Download Voice of Robot on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Voice of Robot‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Voice of Robot in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Voice of Robot on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Voice of Robot, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Voice of Robot on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.