Wakie For PC – Free Download
Tired of the same annoying tone of your alarm that sounds every morning? You will not have to suffer anymore if you decide to try Wakie, the application that is causing a furore among smartphone users, and that changes the traditional alarm clock by a call from another user. Forget about alarm clocks, let a stranger wake you up in the morning. Wakie: the first human alarm clock for mobile phones It’s not exactly like waking up next to a stranger, but the first voice you’ll hear in the morning will belong to a stranger. Simply set your alarm for the time you want, and you will receive a call from another Wakie user so that the sheets do not get stuck. The calls last a maximum of 60 seconds, and there is no need to worry about security issues since in no case will personal data or phone numbers be revealed. In addition, you can also act as an alarm clock by calling other users through the application.
Wakie Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava 3G 356 Specs
How To Play/Download Wakie on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Wakie‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Wakie in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Wakie on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Wakie, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Wakie on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.