Where is my water? For PC – Free Download
Where is my water? Review
Did you know that some people say that the sewage system of large cities is populated by, among other creatures, crocodiles? Believe it or not, in this game you will have to help one of them, Swampy, to prevent the rest of his congeners from sabotaging the water supply. With Where is my water? for Android you will spend an entertaining time solving the problem. A crocodile that likes to bathe Swampy is a crocodile that loves hygiene and where is my water? he has to solve the puzzles he will face so that the rest of the crocodiles, who do not do much washing, do not cut the water and it can reach his bathtub. For this you will have to have, among other things, beware of a whole series of dangers that will stalk you like algae, toxic mud and all kinds of traps. Features Twenty puzzles to solve. Principles of the game based on the laws of physics. High resolution graphics. Multitouch controls. Built soundtrack. Download Where is my water? free on your mobile phone and help Swampy take her bath.
Where is my water? Gameplay Images
Recommended: Swype for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Where is my water? on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Where is my water?‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Where is my water? in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Where is my water? on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Where is my water?, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Where is my water? on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.