Where’s My Droid For PC – Free Download
Where’s My Droid Review
With Where’s My Droid you can locate your Android device in case of theft or accidental loss. This is an essential app for your smartphone. Locate your smartphone. Whether you fear being the victim of friends of others or have a tendency to forget where you leave your smartphone, you should download Where’s My Droid, a free app to locate where your mobile device is. With Where’s My Droid you can do it sound if you’re nearby or locate it on Google Maps using GPS coordinates to know its location. Where’s My Droid for Android free and knows the rest of its features.
Where’s My Droid Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor 4A LTE Specs
How To Play/Download Where’s My Droid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Where’s My Droid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Where’s My Droid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Where’s My Droid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Where’s My Droid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Where’s My Droid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.