WiFi Manager For PC – Free Download
WiFi Manager Review
WiFi Manager is as its name suggests a Wi-Fi network manager that allows you to search for and connect to networks. Includes a graphical channel radar capable of also locating open networks. Features Manage your network connections. Assign descriptions and icons to each network to have them always clearly identified. Alternate the connection between the various networks you use in a simple way. Change between connections with addresses Fixed or dynamic IP. Order between Android Wi-Fi connections. The program includes some interesting desktop widgets that you can use to consult Wi-Fi network data: connection details, options to change networks, etc. all your Wi-Fi network connections from terminals equipped with the Android operating system, download free WiFi Manager.
WiFi Manager Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download WiFi Manager on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘WiFi Manager‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the WiFi Manager in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for WiFi Manager on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play WiFi Manager, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running WiFi Manager on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.