Word Lens Translator For PC – Free Download
Word Lens Translator Review
A dictionary of augmented reality. This is what the Word Lens Translator for Android application offers, whose main function is to translate words in real time using the phone’s camera. How does the Word Lens Translator work? Without the need to connect to the Internet, simply focus the phone’s camera on the text we want to translate so that the same image appears in the indicated language. It is as simple as using a normal camera and also offers the possibility of searching for translations on specific words, either by entering it by hand, or by touching on the same screen. Perfect for trips abroad. Features Real-time translations of print. Adjustable focus. Possibility to use flash and zoom. Translated from English to Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese and vice versa. Download Word Lens Translator for Android free and always carry with you the best language assistant that fits in your pocket.
Word Lens Translator Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire C Specs
How To Play/Download Word Lens Translator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Word Lens Translator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Word Lens Translator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Word Lens Translator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Word Lens Translator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Word Lens Translator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.