Word Link For PC – Free Download
Word Link Review
The word games for mobile have millions of fans around the world, all hooked to these games that while they are entertaining can help improve our vocabulary. Connect letters and find the missing words Among them we can find Word Link, which is identical to dozens of those who populate the Google Play Store. That is, a screen divided between a panel with holes for the letters with which we will form words that we see at the top and the letters themselves arranged in a disorderly manner at the bottom. What we have to do is drag our finger between them to form these words and do it in the correct order, of course. More than 2,000 levels of progressive difficulty: impossible to get bored. The downside is that we do not have a Spanish version but you can console yourself thinking that you will improve your vocabulary in English, which is the language in which the app is as you will see if you download the APK. These are the main features of the game: Very simple rules: slide your finger between the letters to connect and form words. Get special rewards with the words bonus. No time limit: take the one you need no matter what level you are at. Classic cut graphics, like the video games of yesteryear. Play offline, not even a Wi-Fi connection is required. Go back to previous levels whenever you want to share those that are more complicated with your friends. Get free clues without having to buy them: simply accumulate diamonds as you get higher and redeem them for help. More than 2,000 levels without repeating a single word. Download this game of connecting words and learn new vocabulary while you play.
Word Link Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Shine 4G Specs
How To Play/Download Word Link on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Word Link‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Word Link in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Word Link on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Word Link, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Word Link on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.