Yuka For PC – Free Download
If you are one of those who care about food, prefer to eat healthy and balanced and above all avoid unnecessary additives, excess salt, sugar or preservatives, Yuka allows strict monitoring of the diet by analyzing the products we consume. . This platform, through the analysis of the data of the Open Food Facts food products database, indicates to its user the impact of the products on health according to a color code that marks whether it is excellent, good, mediocre or bad. In addition, it shows a file about each product that includes all the data that has been considered for evaluation. Say goodbye to glutamate, salt, palm oil or aspartame and improve your diet. Characteristics of Yuka If you are tired or tired of flipping the products of your pantry and see in its composition huge amount of salt, sugar refined to shovels added to foods that you did not believe or need it or infinite lists of additives E- that you can not identify, Yuka’s characteristics can help you eliminate them from your diet and replace them with better alternative products: Allows you to analyze the products directly from the supermarket using bar codes. Evaluates the scanned products according to their nutritional quality, the presence of additives and the biological dimension of the product. He is able to summarize the purchase of the last 30 days and analyze the impact of these products on health. If it detects a product rated as bad, it shows similar alternatives with more suitable compositions. The results for each analysis of each food have been compiled from the free Open Food Facts database.
Yuka Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lyf Wind 6 Specs
How To Play/Download Yuka on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Yuka‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Yuka in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Yuka on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Yuka, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Yuka on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.