Zapya For PC – Free Download
If you are looking for an Android application with which to share files between multiple devices, without using cables or spending data, look no further. Zapya is the fastest tool you can find to transfer all types of files, up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Named as the ‘disconnected’ network. It is not a new application in the market. It already became fashionable a little more than a year ago when Cuban youth and adolescents, with difficulties to access the Internet, found in it the perfect solution to share photos, videos, APKs, music and any other type of file, as anybody would do. through WhatsApp. How does Zapya work? Through the application you can browse all the files you have saved on your smartphone. You just have to choose what you want to share and Zapya creates a kind of hotspot that your friends can connect to. Once connected, the transfer begins immediately at a speed of approximately 10 MB / s. Being cross-platform, your friends will not have to connect through an Android terminal, since they can also access and share files with you via iPhone, PC or Mac. They can connect up to 4 devices simultaneously, making it ideal for group sharing. even play multiplayer games.
Zapya Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Zapya on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Zapya‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Zapya in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Zapya on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Zapya, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Zapya on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.