100 Crypts For PC – Free Download
100 Crypts Review
That puzzle games of all kinds are sweeping Android is a fact. And one of the most versionados is 100 Crypts, that also you will find under the name of 100 Gates, 100 Floors or 100 Doors. Open the door to find you with the following challenge. 100 Crypts is a game of puzzles and logic of type “Escape” , in which you must solve the challenges to get through the 100 doors and escape from the rooms you are in. How to solve the riddles? If you want to escape from the crypt you must find the right combination of movements that opens the door. To do this, use all the functions offered by your smartphone: touch, slide your finger, tilt the device … If you still do not get it you should know that you will find tricks and solutions of 100 Crypts on the Internet. Express your imagination and discover how to open the doors in 100 crypts for Android for free.
100 Crypts Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download 100 Crypts on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘100 Crypts‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 100 Crypts in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 100 Crypts on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 100 Crypts, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 100 Crypts on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.