2Face – Multi Accounts For PC – Free Download
2Face – Multi Accounts Review
The Facebook app, like most market applications, only lets you sign in to one account at a time. But is it that no one thinks of those little egos with little ego who have a second account with another name to cope themselves? Now these people can nurture their self-esteem without having to open a session, close session, open session. Its solution is 2Face – Multi Accounts, developed by the same kids as the famous CleanMaster. Let’s see, there are also more useful uses, such as logging in to your two Gmail accounts at the same time, but that’s less fun. Designed for users to have simultaneous and instant access to two accounts in their social networks, games and messaging in single device. How does it work? All you need to do is open 2Face and select one of the recommended apps to clone or select the one you want with the + button. If you click on this little button, a list of the screech of apps that you have installed on your mobile device will appear. 2Face will take care of it alone to create the new cloned app, you do not have to do more. This copy will appear in the “Cloned Apps” menu of 2Face and on your desktop (if you have a space), in this case decorated with a turquoise marquee and the letters “2nd” of “second”, so you know what the copy. You can run the clone from any of the two shortcuts. These duplicates work separately and independently of the original, just as if they were executed from another multimedia device. In this way you can access your social networks, games, chats and email trays with different accounts (or with it) at the same time from a mobile or tablet. The functionality and notifications of 2Face for Android goes a bit with pedals, but it sure is not slow to improve this aspect.
2Face – Multi Accounts Gameplay Images
Recommended: Datawind PocketSurfer3G5 Specs
How To Play/Download 2Face – Multi Accounts on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘2Face – Multi Accounts‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 2Face – Multi Accounts in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 2Face – Multi Accounts on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 2Face – Multi Accounts, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 2Face – Multi Accounts on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.