360 Battery Plus For PC – Free Download
360 Battery Plus Review
Have you hooked up to Pokémon GO and the battery of your smartphone can not stand you even half a day? So much use of GPS reheats your phone to levels you did not think possible? Niantic still has a lot of development work with the summer game and if you want to keep playing all help is little. You can start by saving energy in other directions with applications like 360 Battery Plus. This application closes applications in the background that you do not need, increases the time of suspension of the device to prevent the battery from running out and eliminates junk files to keep the device in the best possible conditions. Save as much battery as possible so you do not miss the longed-for Snorlax. Main features Detect and repair battery consumption problems. Blocking the start of applications in secret. Monitoring of the battery to obtain an accurate analysis of its status. Graph of energy consumption of 24 hours. Automatic cooling of the battery. Smart energy saving to keep it when you need it most.
360 Battery Plus Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Spark Specs
How To Play/Download 360 Battery Plus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘360 Battery Plus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 360 Battery Plus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 360 Battery Plus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 360 Battery Plus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 360 Battery Plus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.