360 Security – Antivirus For PC – Free Download
360 Security – Antivirus Review
Security and performance are fundamental pillars in the proper functioning of a smartphone. That is why applications that offer both concepts have proliferated in one, such as 360 Security – Antivirus. This app offers to improve the functioning of the device while protecting it from malware threats and all with a single touch. Protect, clean and accelerate with a single touch We are facing an application that may be good for your Android to return to work as the first day. For that, it divides its functions in three areas: accelerate, clean and antivirus. Simply access any of them and click on its central button to run a system analysis and proceed to act on those processes that slow down the phone, on the useless files that drag the storage space or on those potential threats that they put in risk the integrity of our privacy or the device itself. An app to optimize Android designed for users who want everything to be simple and easy. These are the main features of 360 Security: Cleaner: complete scan of the system that uses databases to intelligently compare and identify junk files that accumulate on the smartphone or tablet. Energy saving: energy saving modes that allow certain resources to be executed only when these are necessary. Privacy: the app allows you to configure different privacy profiles so that personal information is only shared with what we want. Anti-theft protection: system of blocking and deletion of data in case of loss or theft and also of location. You can activate these functions from the 360 Security website. Antivirus protection: protection against viruses and other types of malware in real time that analyzes both installed applications and local APKs. All installation processes are monitored as well as the files that are received. However, faced with these applications, we are always faced with the same question: do they work? If we look at the opinions of other users about 360 Security, many of them say no and also attack it because of its excessive ads. And the truth is that the free version or Lite has too much publicity, which is definitely there to force us to hire the Premium Full version after having installed the APK. Perhaps better option would be to download CCleaner or any other reliable alternative, mostly because of the reputation of this application. The same if we look for an antivirus, where apps like AVG, Norton or Avira offer more reliability.
360 Security – Antivirus Gameplay Images
Recommended: Javelin Browser for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download 360 Security – Antivirus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘360 Security – Antivirus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 360 Security – Antivirus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 360 Security – Antivirus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 360 Security – Antivirus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 360 Security – Antivirus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.