3D Player For PC – Free Download
3D Player Review
We carry the mobile phone loaded with videos, photos and songs. For you? Probably. But most of these files we take to teach and show off how cool we are. And also to bore our friends and family with hilarious (and very long) videos that do not interest them in the least. Do not look back, you are also guilty. But many times, when we are going to teach something to someone, we do not find a way to reproduce it in conditions. The simplicity of 3D Player will never let you down. And is that when we watch videos on mobile we do not look for a definitive player that delights us with its thousands of options. The fundamental thing is to be able to visualize the file well, without delays and without “being caught”. That is why this Android app is such a recommendable option, because it is so complete in its simplicity that it almost has many options: Turn sensor. Pause button. File pass button. Equalizer Display settings. Speed. Timer Selection of subtitles. Adjustment of delays. A lightweight, basic and universal video player. Selecting the video folder in the menu, the application itself analyzes the folders where you have saved videos and makes a list so you have quick access without having to search and search in different directories. It has a little publi, but paying a small price you can move to the pro version and forget ads. Effective video playback, yes, but also audio But 3D Player not only plays movies, but also music and songs. And their menu is as quick and comfortable as complete. The app also automatically scans the audio files stored on your memory card and will allow you to search alphabetically, by artist, by album, by genre, by playlists … Again, simple, but effective.
3D Player Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua T4 Specs
How To Play/Download 3D Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘3D Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 3D Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 3D Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 3D Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 3D Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.