99 POP – Ridesharing For PC – Free Download
99 POP – Ridesharing Review
The Uber and Lyft model, moral issues apart, is making its way unstoppably in countries around the world. In fact there are many alternative systems to these companies that are appearing, such as Cabify in Spain or the one we have here, the Brazilian 99 POP – Ridesharing. Move around the city with 99 POP So if you live in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Salvador de Bahia or any other big city in Brazil, you can download this Android app that will help you hire a private transport that will work taxi mode as long as you require a cheaper service and, usually, more informal. Its operation is the usual for this type of apps: by GPS you are located and just by clicking you can request a car that will go to your location. As easy as sharing your location with the application and waiting for them to come looking for you. Choose the payment method, whether by card, cash or PayPal. Different types of transport. Use discount codes to achieve better offers. See the location of your car in real time. Find out how much is left for your car to arrive. Hire a trip knowing in advance the approximate price for the trip. Talk to the driver beforehand if necessary. Rate the driver’s attributes such as road knowledge, friendliness or ability to drive. As for other aspects such as security, all drivers listed in the application are duly registered, as well as their vehicles, to ensure passenger comfort.
99 POP – Ridesharing Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download 99 POP – Ridesharing on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘99 POP – Ridesharing‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the 99 POP – Ridesharing in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for 99 POP – Ridesharing on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play 99 POP – Ridesharing, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running 99 POP – Ridesharing on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.