AIDA64 For PC – Free Download
What is the CPU temperature of your mobile? Does the gyroscope work well? What is the battery voltage? All these questions and many more can be answered thanks to AIDA64, an application that shows you all the information you need to know about your Android. The PC analysis tool, now available on Android. Information provided by AIDA64 CPU, RAM and system data. Know the state of your battery in detail. Exhaustive information about the camera. Verification of the functioning of the sensors. Temperature control. Technical data of the screen. You will never be caught off guard with a technical question on your phone. Now you will know it by heart.
AIDA64 Gameplay Images
Recommended: GOWEX for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download AIDA64 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AIDA64‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AIDA64 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AIDA64 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AIDA64, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AIDA64 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.