AirMore For PC – Free Download
Free yourself as El Titi said and connect your mobile phone to the PC without wires. All you need is your regular browser and AirMore. Its functions are numerous and varied, allowing a wide management of the contents of the phone from the computer. Extensive management of your phone from the browser. Main features Among the features of AirMore we find the following: Download multimedia content in real time. Transfer files in few clicks without cables. Manage applications. Manage contacts and messages from your computer. Upload and download documents in different formats such as TXT, Word, Excel, PPT, PDF and ePub. Secure transfers based on connection approval. Wi-Fi access. How to synchronize a PC and a phone with AirMore? To synchronize both devices it is necessary to enter the web and scan the QR code. As soon as you have read the code, the contents of the phone will be available in the browser through a local network. That easy.
AirMore Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download AirMore on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘AirMore‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the AirMore in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for AirMore on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play AirMore, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running AirMore on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.