Alice in Wonderland For PC – Free Download
Alice in Wonderland Review
Enter the magical world of Alice in Wonderland with the official Disney game for Android. In Alice in Wonderland, a new champion will have to become the new champion of the White Queen. Meet the strange mysteries of Wonderland. Can you stop the Red Queen? Wonderland is in danger. The Red Queen, aided by her henchmen, has set in motion some evil plans to return that only Alice will be able to thwart. Of course, with your help! Explore different scenarios such as the Tea Party, the White Queen’s Castle or the town of Bayard.Resolve all kinds of riddles.Avoids the Red Queen recover her crown.Download Alice in the Country of the Wonders for Android for free and be part of the adventures of Alice. The Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the March Hare are waiting for you.
Alice in Wonderland Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5K Sparkle Specs
How To Play/Download Alice in Wonderland on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Alice in Wonderland‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Alice in Wonderland in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Alice in Wonderland on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Alice in Wonderland, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Alice in Wonderland on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.