Amazon Prime Video For PC – Free Download
Amazon Prime Video Review
It is already here, Amazon Prime Video, the platform to watch movies and online TV series in streaming developed and maintained by the e-commerce company has already landed in Spain to compete with other major players in the sector such as Netflix or HBO. And it comes hand in hand with the official application for Android smartphones and tablets so that we can see our favorite series and movies directly from the mobile, wherever we are. How does Amazon Prime Video work? Too easy. Simply download your APK from Google Play, enter your Amazon Prime credentials and start exploring the contents offered and briefly organized in three tabs: Home, Series and Movies. Simply select the cover of any of the audiovisual content and start playing the series or movie in the desired quality (there are three available), as long as you have previously registered for the service. We also have the option to download the contents to see them offline when we do not have an Internet connection. Enjoy The Grand Tour, American Gods, Mozart in the Jungle or Man in the High Castle from your mobile. The truth is that at the moment it seems complicated that this service can stand up to Netflix or HBO, first for its small catalog (we hope it will expand in the future) and because neither, for now, we find it in Spanish. Nor does it help the absence of such basic features as the possibility of mirroring the contents to a larger screen through Chromecast (although it is implemented in Apple TV for iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad). How much does Amazon Prime Video cost? Well, following the wake of the other services of movies and series in streaming that have landed in our country recently, the Amazon video platform offers a free trial month to all new subscribers. Of course, to enjoy those 30 days without cost you have to enter our payment information in the application, because after the end of that period the online shopping giant will start charging us automatically: 19.95 euros per year, a price much lower than the monthly payments that both HBO and Netflix demand. Also, if you are already an Amazon Premium user, you will not have to pay anything else.
Amazon Prime Video Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Amazon Prime Video on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Amazon Prime Video‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Amazon Prime Video in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Amazon Prime Video on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Amazon Prime Video, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Amazon Prime Video on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.