Android 6 Marshmallow For PC – Free Download
Android 6 Marshmallow Review
The marshmallow is in the United States the candy that is known here as ham although there are cheesy who insists on calling it a cloud. And this was the name Google took to name version 6 of Android, its Linux-based mobile operating system that was introduced in May 2015 on Google I / O and started to be distributed in October of the same year. The biggest novelty of Android 6 compared to previous versions is in its administration of permissions. What were the novelties of this version of Android? Regarding Android 5 “Lollipop”, Android 6 Marshmallow came with the following changes and developments to its credit: Redesigned permission manager.Google Now on Tap to expand Google Now to the entire device.Support for fingerprints.The contactless payment system Android Pay.Copies security and application restores after changing device or restore it with factory values. Content sharing in a more simplified way with Direct Share. Simplification of volume controls. Native file explorer. Improvements in performance of RAM.New emojis.Slight changes in the interface.Compatibility with Bluetooth pens.Support official for SD and USB cards. Smartphones with Android Marshmallow Among the first devices that incorporated this new version of the most used operating system in the world were the Sony Xperia X3, the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7, Huawei Mate 8 or the Motorola Moto G Plus, among others.
Android 6 Marshmallow Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android 6 Marshmallow on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android 6 Marshmallow‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android 6 Marshmallow in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android 6 Marshmallow on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android 6 Marshmallow, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android 6 Marshmallow on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.