Android Backchat For PC – Free Download
Android Backchat Review
Backchat is an instant messaging application that allows you to chat anonymously with your contacts. It is oriented to spend a fun time, because they will have to deduce who you are through clues. Chat blindly Backchat for your contacts to give your identity will have a series of clues that can go uncovering until hit. And in the same way the other way around: that is, you trying to figure out who you’re talking to. Backchat will test your deduction skills. Until you find out who you are talking to, your contacts will appear on the list without an avatar and hiding their identity after some questions, and may also include Facebook and Google+ contacts if you log in with your credentials on these social networks. Chat in a fun and intriguing way thanks to Backchat for Android.
Android Backchat Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Backchat on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Backchat‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Backchat in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Backchat on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Backchat, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Backchat on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.