Android Balls Race For PC – Free Download
Android Balls Race Review
Ketchapp returns to bring us what he does best: casual games. This time the app that presents us is called Balls Race that as its name suggests is a ball race where we have to drive ours trying to avoid all the obstacles that come our way. Participate in an obstacle course As you can imagine this game will not stand out for its complexity in the approach although as you can imagine if in its difficulty, which will be progressive: more and more obstacles and more speed. And how to play? It is very easy: you simply have to control with your finger the direction of a ball that starts in a race last. That is, you will feel like Fernando Alonso, coming out in last position but with the difference that your ball does run and overtakes the others. For that you will have to be careful with the obstacles that will come your way. Some of them are mobile and others seem to have a decorative function, but in reality they are to prevent you from seeing correctly. As you advance the speed will increase and also the difficulty. Luckily nothing will happen if you collide with the balls that you advance and also you can use different power-ups, like the yellow platforms on the ground that can push you faster. At all times and as a guide you will have the position your ball occupies on screen and a progress bar that tells you how much you have left to go to reach the goal. In short, this game does not seek anything other than entertain you for a while (or for a long time, depending on your resistance to the addiction of this kind of silly games). Also, as an incentive you always have the power to share your score online.
Android Balls Race Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Balls Race on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Balls Race‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Balls Race in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Balls Race on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Balls Race, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Balls Race on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.