Android Checkers For PC – Free Download
Android Checkers Review
There is not much to explain: it is the game of Checkers for Android. However, despite the simplicity of the concept, here is an adaptation for smartphones and tablets that has a very functional design and with the necessary features to have fun with the smartphone or tablet on duty with this classic board game. For this it offers different levels of difficulty, ranging from easy for novices to difficult, for those who are true experts in this board game and who control all kinds of moves and strategies to win the games. The adaptation for Android devices of a classic that never goes out of style. Its features make this a perfect application for those who want to play. More than anything because the download is free and, although sometimes we have to see some other ad integrated into the application, in general the user experience is good: simple design interface, simple configuration, possibility of playing with different standards … the game both online, against other players, and offline against the app. You only have to enter the configuration and define the settings so that your game on the virtual board is as pleasant as possible. Main characteristics Select the type of rules (Spanish, American, English, Turkish or international). Play with movement suggestions. Adjust the size of the board. Choose white or black. Set a maximum number of parts capture. Select the type of movements of the queen. Different levels of difficulty.
Android Checkers Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor 4 Play Specs
How To Play/Download Android Checkers on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Checkers‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Checkers in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Checkers on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Checkers, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Checkers on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.