Android Dayframe For PC – Free Download
Android Dayframe Review
On our mobile we store a large number of photographs. If we add to this the images that we have in our social networks, we find a lot of graphic content that we almost do not access. With Dayframe we can see all these images on our mobile when we do not use it. A frame, thousands of photos. How Dayframe works This simple app gathers all the images you have, both on your device, as well as on your social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter or Flickr), and shows them through your mobile phone as a slide show, always that we are not using it Main features The presentations are interactive since we can pass the photographs manually. It is activated automatically when the device is not used, as a screen saver. You can program Dayframe by creating a schedule. Its configuration allows you to use it only when you are connected via Wi-Fi. Fi and the battery is at an adequate level. With Dayframe you can enjoy your pictures at any time.
Android Dayframe Gameplay Images
Recommended: OTTIUM for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Android Dayframe on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Dayframe‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Dayframe in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Dayframe on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Dayframe, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Dayframe on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.