Android DroidStats For PC – Free Download
Android DroidStats Review
With DroidStats you can monitor your phone consumption to avoid surprises in the bill. Control calls, messages and data so as not to exceed the limits of your telephony contract, which would mean reducing the speed of your connection or even paying for extra consumption. DroidStats provides very useful statistics and graphs when it comes to tracking costs . All the information is also comfortably visible through three desktop widgets that you can configure yourself with the information you are interested in. Save on your mobile invoice Set spending limits and receive notifications. View a history of calls and messages with related information. Create and restore backup copies of the application. Export data in CSV format. “Premium” version with additional widgets. Indicate the conditions and limits of your contract in DroidStats and the same application will notify you when you are going to overcome them. Download DroidStats for free and save with your Android.
Android DroidStats Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android DroidStats on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android DroidStats‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android DroidStats in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android DroidStats on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android DroidStats, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android DroidStats on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.