Android Fightback For PC – Free Download
Android Fightback Review
The consoles have offered us great fighting titles such as Street Fighter, Tekken or Virtua Fighter. The new generation of fighting games reaches smartphones with Fightback, with amazing graphics and controls adapted to touch devices. One of the best fighting games for Android. Go back to 80. Your sister’s kidnapping will trigger a confrontation with the city’s thugs. In Fightback you will face a clean punch against the bad guys. But also you will give all kinds of blows with the combos, and if you need it you will have powerful weapons. The scenarios and elements that appear remind us of the movies of the 80s. The game features well-constructed 3D graphics and good tactile control. Download Fightback for Android for free and enjoy its more than 100 levels.
Android Fightback Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Fightback on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Fightback‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Fightback in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Fightback on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Fightback, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Fightback on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.