Android Market For PC – Free Download
Android Market Review
Why install Android Market if your improved Google Play substitute is already available? Users of devices with older versions of Android may not be able to install all new Google Play applications. For this reason, Google offers Android Market app for Android for free.Android Market for smartphones and tablets with Android 3.0.Android Market is specially designed to optimize the search for applications for Android devices with version 3.0 (Honeycomb). If the Android Market on your device is damaged or you have lost it, you can recover it now.How do I download Android Market? To be able to enjoy Android Market games and applications on your Android 3.0, you must access the web version from the browser. Google Play and download the application to install it on your device.
Android Market Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 Specs
How To Play/Download Android Market on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Market‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Market in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Market on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Market, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Market on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.