Android mirror For PC – Free Download
Android mirror Review
Among the different utilities that we can give to a secure mobile phone that more than one has not crossed your mind that you can exercise as its own name indicates: de Espejo (a very original name). Turn your smartphone or tablet into another tool to take care of your aesthetics. Mirror, mirror … With this Android app you will no longer need to look for places to reflect (like a showcase or a pond in which the swans do not let you see yourself calmly) or to mistreat the rear-view mirrors of your car. Main features Download the APK to your device and make use of the following features: Exposure and zoom control. High visibility and brightness. Freeze the image and save the photo. Backlight function for darkness. Simple interface. Obviously its operation is similar to that of an app to make selfies: it only uses the smartphone camera to capture your reflection.
Android mirror Gameplay Images
Recommended: Micromax Spark Vdeo Specs
How To Play/Download Android mirror on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android mirror‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android mirror in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android mirror on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android mirror, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android mirror on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.