Android MixRadio For PC – Free Download
Android MixRadio Review
Listening to music from our Android device is a common action on smartphones and tablets such as sending messages, surfing the Internet or watching videos. Therefore, it is not surprising that more streaming music services appear every day that want to compete with the big dominators of the sector such as Spotify and Apple Music. A failed alternative to Spotify and Rdio. Unfortunately, not all come to fruition, as is the case of this MixRadio, a development started by Nokia and later sold to LINE, which had no choice but to close the gap seeing its limited success among users who preferred other platforms to listen songs online and download them to your phone. Main features Not for that reason we have to think that MixRadio was an absolute failure, it just did not come together with the consumer, but it offered very interesting features: Listening to streaming music online. Possibility of downloading the songs to our mobile. Creations of mixes or playlists for your offline listening. Discovery of new artists and songs. Integrated music player. Option to mark songs as favorites for the application to learn about our tastes.
Android MixRadio Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo K80 Specs
How To Play/Download Android MixRadio on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android MixRadio‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android MixRadio in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android MixRadio on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android MixRadio, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android MixRadio on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.