Android MP3 player For PC – Free Download
Android MP3 player Review
Surely it happens to you as well as to me: I do not conceive the world without music. That’s why I always go with the music, in the car, at work, in the gym, in the purchase … If you always have your mobile prepared for battle, it is essential that you have a good music player that meets all the musical functions that you need. There are so many options in the market (and outside of it) that you will surely have to try several applications before deciding on the most suitable one for you. Today we are talking about Skmusic MP3 Player for Android. Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists and folders. Basic and simple It is an extremely simple tool, but it fulfills its function. You can listen to music on the big screen and since you start this application, no further preparations are necessary. But if you want to be a little more selective, you can create your own playlist or choose what you are going to listen to according to artists, genres, folders or discs. You can continue listening to your songs without having to open the app, and also control it from the outside through the execution bar, the blocking screen or from the different widgets it offers, depending on the space you want to dedicate (4×1,2×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 or 4×2). Choose between five different widgets. Before you skimp on a cheap AliExpress player, you can have a look at MP3 Player, since installing your APK file will be completely free (although it has some announcement that another). And, as if that were not enough, it also has an equalizer with bass reinforcement and five musical styles: Classical. Dance. Pop. Jazz. Rock.
Android MP3 player Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android MP3 player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android MP3 player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android MP3 player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android MP3 player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android MP3 player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android MP3 player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.