Android Multitasking For PC – Free Download
Android Multitasking Review
One of the impediments that we find in mobile phones is that they are not really multitasking. That is, when we launch an application we can not work with any other so Multitasking for Android comes to solve this problem. With this app we can open several tools and use them simultaneously placing them in the place we want on the screen. Now the only impediment to multitasking will be the phone’s capacity. Features Adjustable size of open applications. Customizable layout. Possibility to use full screen. Minimization of open applications in the notification bar. Multitasking is controlled by a sidebar of tools from which to launch the different applications. Once opened, we can drag them anywhere on the screen to locate them where we are most comfortable. With this application we will enjoy a real multitasking on the phone. Download Multitasking and work with all the applications you need at the same time.
Android Multitasking Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Multitasking on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Multitasking‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Multitasking in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Multitasking on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Multitasking, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Multitasking on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.