Android notification history For PC – Free Download
Android notification history Review
As you may know, a few months ago WhatsApp introduced a new feature in its chat and messaging application that allows you to delete messages sent to both contacts and groups. This allows the user to erase from a conversation all that message sent by mistake. How to read deleted messages from WhatsApp? This question is easy to answer with Notification History that allows you to do it in a very simple way. After installing the APK the user grants permissions so that the app can access the activity of apps like WhatsApp, storing in a log and in real time all the messages that reach the phone. In this way and although the user after having sent it delete it, Notification History has already registered the message in its history so you can go to consult it. The application not only serves for this chat and messaging app, but also for others like WeChat, Facebook Messenger and even email apps like Gmail. A simple registry of notifications serves so that you can read the deleted messages of WhatsApp. Now, before downloading the application and having your Pepsi-Cola asshole thinking that you will be able to read all those messages that your contacts delete before you can read, you have to bear in mind that you are granting access to all your messages to an app that, beyond the information it offers, you do not know how it handles the information it records. It is a detail to take into account for your privacy … By the way, you can download it for free although it has a Pro or Premium version with advanced features.
Android notification history Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android notification history on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android notification history‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android notification history in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android notification history on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android notification history, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android notification history on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.