Android Plugger For PC – Free Download
Android Plugger Review
How many times have you been away from home all day and in the middle of the afternoon have you run out of battery? It is a hassle to have to ask around for a charger or ask the bar maid on duty if you would be kind enough to charge your phone while you have a beer. But thanks to Plugger this problem has a solution because this Android app tells us where we can go to charge our phone when we are running out of battery. A map with charging points for your mobile phone. This APK uses our geolocation to show us on a map all the nearby points where we can find a public charger. In addition, it works collaboratively, so you can also add those loading points that you find along the way, and that may be useful to other users like you in the future. How to use Plugger to charge the mobile? The truth does not have much mystery. As we have already mentioned, use the GPS to know your location and show you on a map centered on your position all the nearby loading points, which we can also filter by different criteria: Price: depending on whether they are paid, free or only for customers. Type of charging: Android cable, iPhone cable, fast charging, wireless charging, battery change, etc. Device type: Android, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, plug, etc. In addition to possible charging points, the app also shows you a brief summary of the status of your battery with the charge level and the remaining time of use before it runs out. So you can calculate when to pull the places offered by the application, because remember: nothing will help you go to take hold of it with the phone already turned off.
Android Plugger Gameplay Images
Recommended: Credit Karma for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Android Plugger on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Plugger‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Plugger in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Plugger on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Plugger, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Plugger on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.