Android Pocket Arcade For PC – Free Download
Android Pocket Arcade Review
Do you remember the classic arcade games of the arcade machines of salons, bars and various entertainment venues? It will depend on how old you are if you are able to remember it, but you have known them first hand or not, Arcade Pocket collects some of them to return to feel like when you were a kid or, as the case, to make a trip to the prehistory. This application for Android smartphone and tablet is a collection of several games that were based on the skill of the player. Packaged in a single APK comes four of them presented in a format that mimics that of the old arcade machines. Recover the arcade machines of your youth. No doubt an application that will awaken nostalgia in more than one recalling those happy moments of childhood playing with these pots. Four mini-games in one These are the 4 games you’ll find inside the app: Alien Whacker: a version of the game of hitting moles, Whack-A-Mole, where you must hit the aliens hard. Mayan Coin Pusher: you have to drop coins strategically so that when they fall into the bin you get points. UFO Catcher: the game in which you have to handle a pincers to collect different prizes. Hoop Hero: dunk as many balls as you can. They are the games that were usual in fairs, summer places and things like that, and that will make you feel very old or look with astonishment at older people who speak to you in wonder of it … that too. Hopefully expand soon with more classic games … And Pac-man? And Space Invaders?
Android Pocket Arcade Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android Pocket Arcade on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Pocket Arcade‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Pocket Arcade in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Pocket Arcade on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Pocket Arcade, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Pocket Arcade on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.