Android ProtonVPN For PC – Free Download
Android ProtonVPN Review
VPN applications offer users extra protection when surfing the Internet. One of the ones that we can download in our Android is ProtonVPN – Free VPN made by ProtonMail, which offers its services totally free. But what is a VPN for? A virtual private network app or private virtual network such as ProtonVPN provides the following service: It protects privacy by falsifying the user’s IP. It allows you to navigate safely even through public Wi-Fi networks. Allows you to visit web pages whose access is restricted or censored for IPs located in certain places by falsifying the location of the device. That is, it is a tool that delves into the privacy and security of the user while helping it to skip any type of online censorship. An app developed by CERN scientists The developers of ProtonVPN are the same as those of ProtonMail, the largest encrypted mail service in the world. The application has been developed to give journalists, activists and citizens the power to access the Internet safely. Explore the web without fear and with freedom. These are its main characteristics: Fast global network. Secure network core. Encrypted traffic No activity logs are registered. Traffic routed through the Tor network. Totally free: you do not have to download full version, crack, or anything like that. Download the APK now from Malavida and make sure you have a free, safe and anonymous navigation.
Android ProtonVPN Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android ProtonVPN on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android ProtonVPN‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android ProtonVPN in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android ProtonVPN on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android ProtonVPN, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android ProtonVPN on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.