Android puddle For PC – Free Download
Android puddle Review
Fluidics physics: Can there be a more interesting topic on which to base a game? Obviously not and it is Puddle + the Android title that you will have to download if you want to vibrate with this exciting branch of music. Approach the properties of fluids Your mission is to guide a puddle of liquid by tilting the smartphone left and right. You have to overcome different obstacles that you will want to consume, such as electrical currents, heat sources or plants. Music is always fun. The game poses situations that are subject to the behavior of different fluids: water, oil, lava, nitroglycerin & hellip; each one has some properties (good and bad) and you will have to know them well if you want to get far in the game.
Android puddle Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Android puddle on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android puddle‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android puddle in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android puddle on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android puddle, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android puddle on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.