Android PuzzleBits For PC – Free Download
Android PuzzleBits Review
A puzzle without end. That is PuzzleBits, a game in which we will have to complete the puzzles by fitting the colored pieces in the right places. And when you get it … again to start. Because it turns out that the puzzle explodes into small pieces that you have to combine again to form a different one. The combination of puzzles and 8-bit graphics never fails. Features Around five hundred different puzzles. Hundreds of different pieces with a wide range of colors. Fun soundtrack. Possibility of receiving aid. Long live the pixel! It is striking that today, with the mobile devices that are designed and their graphic capacity, retro graphics games are enjoying great popularity. PuzzleBits is one of them and its addictive and varied cast of jigsaw joins the one that returns to be the attractive 8-bit graphic style.
Android PuzzleBits Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee A1 Lite Specs
How To Play/Download Android PuzzleBits on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android PuzzleBits‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android PuzzleBits in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android PuzzleBits on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android PuzzleBits, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android PuzzleBits on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.