Android Traitor For PC – Free Download
Android Traitor Review
Operation Valkyrie is the best known of how many took place to try to assassinate Hitler. Traitor is an Android shooter that plays this episode of World War II and that reminds us, save the graphic detail, to the excellent classic Wolfenstein 3D. A game with which you can change the course of the story. Features of Traitor Valkyrie planMaximum Realism in movements of the arms. Realistic graphics. Detailed movements of the characters. In this game you will have the weapons of the German army, like the Luger gun or the Schmeisser machine gun, and you will enjoy with its effects of light and sound while you become the Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg.
Android Traitor Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry Z30 Specs
How To Play/Download Android Traitor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Traitor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Traitor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Traitor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Traitor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Traitor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.