Android Trivia For PC – Free Download
Android Trivia Review
With Trivia You can play Trivial games online with other users to show that you are the player who knows the most. To win TriviaDos for Android, in addition to solving the questions, you will have to solve the challenges.More than 5000 questions from different categories.New Trivia game for AndroidTest and answer games like Trivial Pursuit are fun, but TriviaTwo for Android is much more Exciting: do not settle for winning “stars” (the “quesitos” of the Trivial of all life), lose the “stars” to your opponents. To do this, you only have to defeat your opponent in the challenges that are presented. Challenge Chains and New Rules Two challenge squares on the board offer you the possibility of directly confronting an adversary and making him lose his “stars”. Both will be asked the same questions, will you be able to respond better? Download TriviaDos for Android for free, discover the new rules of the game and participate in a new Trivial online.
Android Trivia Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua 3G Specs
How To Play/Download Android Trivia on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android Trivia‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android Trivia in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android Trivia on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android Trivia, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android Trivia on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.