Android TV Guide For PC – Free Download
Android TV Guide Review
If you want to know what time you put on TV your favorite show, what movies you can watch tomorrow or if you will broadcast your team’s game you can do it with Guia TV for Android. It is an application with which to consult the programming of more than two hundred and fifty television and radio channels. With Guia TV you will be able to keep up to date with everything that is going to happen in television and radio thanks to the functions that it incorporates. Among these are the definition of alarms, integration with Google Calendar or integration with IMDb and Filmaffinity so you do not miss anything. Features Organization of favorites with drag and drop function. Sharing of programming in social networks. Consultation of three-day scheduling. Search programs and series with search button. Flash player to watch TV linking from the websites of the chains .Classification of channels by categories. View by time bands. Internet radio playback. Possibility to add radio channels by the user. Download Guia TV and enjoy TV and radio with all the information from your own phone.
Android TV Guide Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC One X10 Specs
How To Play/Download Android TV Guide on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android TV Guide‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android TV Guide in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android TV Guide on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android TV Guide, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android TV Guide on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.