Android TweetDeck For PC – Free Download
Android TweetDeck Review
To a community manager you do not have to ask what TweetDeck is because you already know that it is an alternative Twitter client to the official of the social network and that it also serves other services. It has more features and options which make it one of the best tools to manage an account. But not everything could be good, of course, and that is that the Android and iPhone app has been discontinued. So if you want to use it you have to go to the web version to use it in Chrome or Firefox, or Windows PC or Mac. Client for several social networks at once Downloading the APK of this application from a smartphone could access all the timeline of your Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare accounts or what was then called Google Buzz. Organized content and updates in columns, depending on what social network they belong to, such as messages, likes, mentions and so on. Of course it allowed publishing and was flexible enough to customize columns and notifications. It would be an excellent client for Android social networks if not because it does not work. Main features Simple to configure and customize. You could publish multimedia content. Good information organization Multi-account support Ok, and alternatives to TweetDeck since it does not work? Sure you have thought so here are three: Hootsuite, Carbon and Talon for Twitter.
Android TweetDeck Gameplay Images
Recommended: Free for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Android TweetDeck on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Android TweetDeck‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Android TweetDeck in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Android TweetDeck on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Android TweetDeck, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Android TweetDeck on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.